Riefor

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to take away the mountain of marital failures and marital delays in my family. I want God to take away the mountain of Diabetes, HBP, Stroke, Epileptic seizures and stagnation from my family. Every demonic covering and spirit causing problems in my family that we don't love and have peace in our home, be gone by fire!! Every door that has been closed against our finances be gone by fire in the name of Jesus. Lastly, I want God to perfect my results this day as I go to check on it that I will go for service and convocate early in the name of Jesus and I want all these results to manifest before today runs out because what God cannot do doesn't exist!!!!! I will give my testimony.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
188
🙏 Lord, You know what is in my heart right now. You know the words i heard today and how deeply they affected me. Please comfort me and my husband. Remove the sadness, embarrassment, and heaviness that we are carrying. Lord, give us strength while we are going through this season. Provide us...
Replies
14
Views
90
Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom