I want God to release ### ...

Xenaenmur

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to release my husband from jail. He has 1(one) year to serve but I know that there's nothing God cannot do. Before 21st of March let him be release in Jesus Name Amen. God connect my husband, children and I to our destiny helpers in Jesus Christ name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
I want God to release my husband today is 11 days ### and my 3 daughters
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom