I want God to locate my sister ###...

I want God to locate my sister and me with a God-fearing husband. For God to grant me ideas or wisdom in my place of work to explore. For God to bless us with a home in order words to change our location. I want to establish a business. Believing God for travelling opportunities and financial breakthroughs.
Amen to your wishes and prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
166
1 Trusting God for house/apartment before this week end 2 Trusting God for a massive sale this week and Divine connection with people I need for my business to go forward and globally 3 Trusting God for financial breakthrough so that I can support the kingdom of God with my finances I also...
Replies
11
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom