I want God to deliver me from ...

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Friend I stand with you and I pray over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would guide and bless Your child's spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening Your child from all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that Your child will overcome all challenges and all temptations, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I want God to deliver me from demonic life
PLEASE go to a church and talk to a minister or priest. You must be strong and ask for help if you have demons. This is only my opinion. I prayed for you in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father please protect, deliver, heal and guide. I ask this for ###, ### and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
215
Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
97
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom