I want to go to ### but I have financial problems; I can't arrange the money... and my agent hasn't given confirmation. My family's financial condition is not good, which is the reason I want to go abroad and support my family . Please pray for me.
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
I don't really know what to do, if they are not gay anymore they will split up and I will lose one of them. I care about them deeply and want them to be saved that's more important than them splitting up so let it be done, Amen.