I request a prayer for ### struggling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
188
Please pray for my adult son (###) who is struggling with depression. He has many health issues, and his girlfriend broke up with him. He got out of the Marine Corp last year so is also struggling to find the right path career wise and to just find christian young people his age he can connect...
Replies
9
Views
352
Heavenly Father, thank you for granting each day, working with my students, and guiding them, thank you for each moment of clarity I see in them where they smile and enjoy the tasks provided. Thank you for granting me the ability to be there for others and help them. I pray my forgiveness to...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom