I request a prayer for divine deliverance ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Bring the right people to read this prayer and cause them to walk with purpose and intention for things of God Heal any unworthiness from thoughts of suicide or defeat in Jesus' name Heal anger and hurt from past hurts and bring deliverance to their emotions and soul in...
Replies
10
Views
137
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Replies
11
Views
139
Heavenly Father, I come before You tired and overwhelmed, but remembering Your faithfulness. You have made a way for me before when I could see no way, and I ask You to do it again. Lord, I need a miracle. I need Your provision for my education, my finances, my work and my future. Open doors for...
Replies
12
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom