I really need a prayer, before God I need it. I am###.

Google +

Disciple of Prayer
I really need a prayer, before God I need it. I am always asking myself where did I do wrong, for how many years I have been asking for financial breakthrough. I have debts, I don't have a house, I am really going through a lot. I can't take it anymore. Did I do something wrong unknowingly or what is it? God, I have still faith in you that way I come back to you. Answer my prayers.
 
Wherever there is a sins, I clean it with your blood, Jesus. So your beloved’s life be restored and she receive that financial breakthrough and all that she is been asking long ago. Please Lord, don’t allow her faith and hope in you go down. I ask this through Jesus.

amen
 
Amen thank you lord for answering my request in the mighty name of Jesus. I count on you lord. Thank ### and ### to pray for me really I feel better. I will wait on God calling Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Thursday, my wife went off on me about everything going on. Essentially, I got yelled at about not working remote, that I am fat, that I am not a provider for my family, that my kids don’t want to see me or be around me, that she was going to harm herself because I am gone for work 11 hours a...
Replies
7
Views
252
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
138
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:10 – “Hear, Lord, and be merciful to me; Lord, be my help.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:10, David is crying out to God with humility and faith. He asks the Lord to hear his prayer, to show him mercy, and to be...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom