I pray to Heal my mother who ###

Lartok

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to Heal my mother who has endometriosis and chronic nerve damage which causes her a lot of pain in Jesus' name I pray
 
I'm lifting your mother up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing He will answer our prayers. May you both feel the love of Jesus through each other. Thank You Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
118
We noticed that every couple of days my mothers hand tremble. She has early Alzheimer, lord please heal her brain and nerves and all the connections. Amen! Also her hands are cold. Plese pray for her circulation. Also pray that she will have every day visits from good people that will bring...
Replies
10
Views
31
God, heal my mother’s anal canal so that she can poop to make her feel better. The medical name for the part of the body that poop passes through is the anus, which connects to a short tube called the anal canal. Just above that is the rectum, where waste is held before it leaves the body.
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom