I pray to have peace of mind ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray to have peace of mind I pray ### falls completely in love with me gives me attention and loyalty patience I pray he won’t let the woman ### control his life and that he won’t be scared of her I pray for money miracles today
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
Praying Romans 8:31-32
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I will get paid soon, that I can pay my rent and that all these battles would have been worth it, I'm quite frustrated and wish for a break. I just want peace of mind, support and love. Amen
Replies
11
Views
182
I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
137
Please pray for my daughters mind the enemy seeks to use her against me and at time her kids. She seems to have a lying spirit that outright fabricates lies and distorted versions of the past. 🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,642
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom