I pray to God to be pregnant ...

Hofgykel

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to God to be pregnant and give birth by November. I’m having Subserous fibroid that causes pain during my period.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my cat just gave birth yesterday and her sister unfortunately is pregnant as well and i just don’t want my other cat ### to give birth for at least another week
Replies
6
Views
255
Oh lord Jesus, I pray to you for my ###. She is currently ### weeks pregnant but has some serious complications where doctor can neither do delivery nor stitch her cervix. She is suffering from extreme pain and we are in a confused situation. Please heal her and bless her with long life and...
Replies
10
Views
211
I'm pregnant for a married man. He had proposed marriage to me years ago, I knew him as a shepherd in his church so I assumed he's God fearing and never thought he's married. He ghosted me adter the proposal so U was disturbed. I've been a Christian all my life but growing up as a teenager I...
Replies
14
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom