Prayer for my pregnant sister

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###, I live in ###. I've been participating in the prayers from ###, in the 3-day fasting prayer every month I received great blessing that is my 1 year old son ###. I sent my testimony too. Now my prayer request is for my son's good health and my husband ###'s transformation, so that we...
Replies
7
Views
303
As my daughter is 8th month twins pregnant. One baby is not responding. Please 🙏🙏 please requesting your prayers to save both the babies with good health in mind and body please please pray for ###. Let God almighty have mercy on her. To
Replies
14
Views
478
She is going to the hospital now. Please pray her doctor comes in and that the staff is accurate. Also, may she and the baby be fine, in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,775
Messages
16,803,484
Members
650,290
Latest member
Chuytar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom