I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I pray to be healed of my intrusive thoughts causing me extreme anxiety it makes me feel I can’t do anything I pray for breakthroughs miracles blessings now in my life now I pray all my ### and ### will feel God's wrath and I pray God will avenge me because God is a God of justice in Jesus mighty name amen 🙏
Praying for you friend. I have also dealt with the intrusive thoughts places by the enemy. Hang in there. God knows.
 
Praying for you friend. I have also dealt with the intrusive thoughts places by the enemy. Hang in there. God knows.
It’s honestly feels like your loosing your mind and you will never get through it it’s so crazy obviously my sins have opened doors to the enemy I’m guessing idk
 
It’s honestly feels like your loosing your mind and you will never get through it it’s so crazy obviously my sins have opened doors to the enemy I’m guessing idk
Use the sword, (the word of God). "You take every thought captive and make obedient to Christ Jesus, (2 Corinthians 20:5). And, "I am untitled to a sound mind". (2 Timothy 1:7). Rebuke them with these verses. I have gone years without the thoughts but then they will attack again, here and there. But now, I am ready. You can do it!! Don't get discouraged! Fight!! And pray!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

abndfmaiyl and slavaiton.i worship image sonline ( eventhguh i###.i od not know how ot repent of this. i ask God toforgive me for provid emyneedds andhelp emwitthis cancer dehdration pelasetake away the tcancer please take away thishell form my body. pelase im severely dehydrate.di odtn wanto...
Replies
11
Views
132
My life is healed I can receive a healing ❤️‍🩹 my Mother my 3Offsprings our pets can RECEIVE the healing ❤️‍🩹 we need today we all can hear see what is in front of us that belongs to us and keep it assignment ends we are not blinded with scales of Satan shite crap crew. Life in my lawyer my moms...
Replies
10
Views
174
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 🌹🧬🇳🇿🏯🇨🇳🇨🇳🇵🇬🇵🇬🌏🌻🏡👑🙏🛬📚❗️❗️👍LIFE IN I GET SOME CLOTHES FROM MACYS THAT R CLASSY CUTE URGENTLY FOR WORK GREATLYYYY..I GET MY BDAY OFF FROM WORK I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY GREATLY BBQ JET SKIING WATER FUN GREATLYYY..LIFE IN I...
Replies
7
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,533
Messages
16,811,947
Members
650,864
Latest member
Jrniasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom