I pray that I will be in good health. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriethompson

Prayer Warrior
I pray that I will be in good health. Pray that ### will talked to my parents this week and informed them how he feels about me. Pray that we will be one with you God. Thank you for the blessings and spirit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good health I have ### issue and ### issue please keep me in yours prayers so i can be completely healed in the precious blood of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear brother praise the lord. My name is ###. I am suffering from severe gastric problem and getting heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health. Thank you brother.
Replies
12
Views
237
###, bless my both sons to have a good health. They having ### and ### a lot and falling sick a lot. Pls bless them abundantly.
Replies
13
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,513
Messages
16,789,056
Members
649,076
Latest member
Baemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom