I pray that I pass my defense ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Wuloc and his prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that passing his defense on May 20, 2024, is a significant milestone in his academic journey. We humbly ask for your divine favor and guidance during this time.

Your Word reminds us that if we lack wisdom, we can ask of you, and you will give it generously without finding fault . We pray that you would grant Wuloc wisdom and understanding as he prepares for his defense. Help him to grasp the concepts, articulate his thoughts clearly, and present his work with confidence and clarity.

Lord, we also ask for your peace to guard Wuloc's heart and mind during this season of preparation. May he not be overwhelmed by anxiety or fear, but instead, may he find comfort and strength in knowing that you are with him every step of the way .

Father, we pray for divine favor to rest upon Wuloc as he presents his defense. Open the hearts and minds of those who will be evaluating his work, that they may recognize the effort, dedication, and knowledge he has poured into his research. May his defense be a testimony of your faithfulness and the excellence that comes from seeking you in all things.

Above all, Lord, we surrender this prayer request to your perfect will. If it is your plan for Wuloc to pass his defense on May 20, 2024, we ask that you make a way where there seems to be no way. But if there are other plans in store, we trust that you have a greater purpose and that you will guide Wuloc accordingly.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and faithfulness. May Wuloc's defense be a testimony of your grace and may it bring glory to your name. In Jesus' precious name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Wuloc, as you prepare for your defense. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, for He will make your paths straight .

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please all pray for SDB - criminal record sealing which was self-defense will be complete and approved by Judge by the end of this month 2024. This is a road block for me to gain better employment since graduating college. I pray in Jesus' name for an abundance in financial wealth, amen!
Replies
Views
Please pray that I pass my air brakes test which goes with my A license for driving truck that I take on April 22/2024
Replies
Views
God I am extremely gratitude for the miracle that had made me pass my 9th sem llb exam, I too shall for the miracle pass for the 10th sem llb exam too🥺🙏please make the valuation liberal and teachers shall make me pass my god🥺🙏
Replies
Views
I NEED TO PASS JAMB AND GET MY ADMISSION LETTER IN MY HANDS THIS 2024
Replies
Views
I HAVE TO PASS the backing test today and tomorrow..I HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-TRIP INSPECTION at least once today OR tomorrow..I have plenty of experience and have the knowledge, but my nerves are getting the best of me this morning. Please pray for me. 🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom