I pray that I have moral support ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray that a local friend will be provided for me to go with me to some local doctor's appointments? I would appreciate the moral support and the companionship very much as I am super scared right now to go alone. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers for me in Jesus's Name. I...
Replies
10
Views
401
Dear Lrod Jesus, Please let me get help from somebody from Church for emotional support. My parents do not emotionally support me. I’ve been out in the heat, attacked by bugs and dealing with Zoo trauma that I faced in the past and coming home, fatigued for them to yell at me and get up and...
Replies
12
Views
140
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY A ### CUTE PUPPY TO RAISE AS MY OWN GREATLY A TOY OR SMALL PUPPY SHIH TZU BECAUSE ITS A KNOWN AS A CHINESE ROYALTY DOG A GOOD BREED FOR MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT DOGS AND HEALING ❤️‍🩹 FOR...
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom