I pray that I can get a ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
96
I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
151
Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom