I pray that God will protect me from all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will protect me from all of my enemies who are saying all kind of manner of evil against me.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
223
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way protect me from ### and ### draw a bloodline against him im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
233
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my place where I stay at please don't let me get kicked out i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home continue to show me favor with my landlord give her a tender heart towards me let her have...
Replies
12
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,586
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom