I pray that God will continue to help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will continue to help me do well on my new job. I pray that God will help me to remain focus on God and my family.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work and especially know that I am home relaxing and I plan to not drink alcohol today or tonight and hopefully for the rest of the month. Please give me the courage and the strength to take better care of my body and my mind and my relationship with my...
Replies
12
Views
235
Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
220
Dear God thank you for helping me and my wife to be nice to each other and to respect each other and to have a kind soft heart for each other. Thank you for helping me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad and a better employee. Thank you for healing my body and my mind and my...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,302
Messages
16,820,988
Members
651,312
Latest member
Sydouwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom