I pray that God should open my ...

Codichar

Prayer Partner
I pray that God should open my womb, I want to conceive this year ###. God please help me to restore my menstruation back that have ceased for some years now.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I pray that God should open my womb, I want to conceive this year ###. God please help me to restore my menstruation back that have ceased for some years now


Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Father God, please heal this dear lady's body and bless her and her husband with a beautiful little baby that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve You in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day man of God am confused and anxious, every thing is happening at the same time, Firstly they Posted me to work in another place with a transport fair of ###frs per day which I don’t have, secondly I decided to take a loan from the bank so we can transfer to the same place where my work...
Replies
12
Views
196
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
181
God should open my ways in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom