I pray that God almighty will grant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
443
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
184
Habitual Fear of God Almighty [Honor, Respect, Reverence, Awe], with anointing for ###&###&###&### [AG forgiveness] w/Lowliness, Humility, meekness, No Boasting. Anointing with "Love & Fire", Joy, Gratefulness & Kindness. Fully Cleansed & Sanctified by The blood of Jesus & full Spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom