I pray in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ to be released from the shackles of the enemy. I pray that I walk in the light that is Jesus Christ. I pray for divine protection over me and my immediate family as I can sense an attack against us. I pray for a healthy work environment and a permanent job in Jesus name Amen.
I prayed for your guidance and protection. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for me and my moms health, and financial problems🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
216
I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
289
Prayer for deliverance and conversion for 'persons'; who I regularly dream monitoring me, trying to afflict me in the dream, trying to get me to eat, blocking my forward movements, or some other affliction in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name! For God's Mercy for a successful interview and...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,810
Messages
16,815,246
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom