I pray I and my ### succeedv ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord my God let the gate of Every door of opportunity open in my life. Let helper locate me stranger locate me from East, North, South and West. Oh lord see the pains my enemies have cause. They have made me to lose my house that I can’t afford to pay my rent. They have separate me from my...
Replies
8
Views
358
Good morning Papa, please pray for my children's education, their exams start on Tuesday, ### ### and ### ### that may God grant them successful results IJN Amennn. I pray may I enjoy miracle money to pay my rents and marital settlement IJN Amennn thank you Jesus, my time has come IJN Amennn.
Replies
7
Views
247
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom