I pray for the Lord to change ###

Matrat

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for the Lord to change all my negative results to positive in Jesus name Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the ###'s and ### housing Management in ###, ### to hire new and better Security Guards and companies instead of bad ### Security in July 2026. Pray for the negative ### Security Guards to realize the positive changes management has to make against them and every one at ###'s shelter...
Replies
9
Views
138
###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
171
Please pray for the two negative, evil, selfish, mean, arrogant, nosey, bias, ungrateful and troublesome Filipino slumlord's ### and ### to miraculously have a change of heart by allowing their good tenant Mr. ### to rent their other vacant apartment instead of giving him the cold shoulder...
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom