I pray for the gift of the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently received the Holy Spirit. I've watched many videos on YouTube to learn to speak tongues to strengthen my prayers. Would someone pray for me to gain the gift of tongues please.
Replies
9
Views
148
Please ask God to give me the gift of healing. Healing of my shoulder, neck and back. I'm so discouraged and we already have so many doctor bills. Please pray for me that I have no more pain if it is His will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
152
  • Article Article
```markdown To: Those who have ears to hear ²⁸And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. ²⁹Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all...
Replies
0
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom