I pray for ###'s pregnancy to ...

Beery

Prayer Partner
I pray for ###'s pregnancy to go well without any complications, praying for my family, thankful for everything God has done in my life and family, I pray for everyone in this world father, I pray you protect and guide them, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for my pregnant daughter. This is second pregnancy. She has nausea the whole time. Please pray the nausea stops and she has no other problems this time and easy health time and baby...In Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
360
Heavenly Father, I come to You today lifting up my daughter and the new life growing within her. Lord, I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her right now. Please ease any pain, discomfort, or anxiety she is feeling at this moment in the ER. Grant her peace and physical relief, and let her...
Replies
14
Views
236
Praying for my sister. Married before 3 yrs. No babies plz pray for her. And for myself i m longing for a second baby but all my efforts failed I also want to get pregnant plz pray for this and the health of my family members
Replies
9
Views
16
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom