I pray for my mental recovery to ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for my mental recovery to get back to normal I pray ### will be completely in love with me and ### seems unhappy I pray ### will be happy today I break for miracles today
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Father please heal, please protect, please guide, please help in accordance with your perfect will. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```markdown
I pray for my mental recovery to get back to normal I pray ### will be completely in love with me and he seems unhappy I pray he will be happy today I break for miracles today

Suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273talk (suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
or call 988
​



The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack

your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your mind. He has no power so he uses deception and lies to try to deceive you.
You should bind all evil spirits out of your mind and put on God's Armor. Then pray a hedge of protection around yourself to protect yourself.
God will do the rest.
Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
​


Watch what you are thinking
: Prov.23:7 For as a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be​


1Cor.2:16 For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

Rom.12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
Phil.4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Eph.5:15-16 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
​

```
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi this is ###. I’m going through a tough time with job interviews, and it’s affecting my mental health. I feel anxious and discouraged at times. Please pray that God strengthens me, removes my fear, and opens the right door for a good job.
Replies
12
Views
263
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
218
To be truthful with you all whom may see, ive never been the most faithful in anything, especially not in myself. Im hoping for well wishes and good energy to come may way so if you will pray for the not faithful, please do. My name is ###, im only ###. I have ### and ###. As of ### ive been...
Replies
10
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom