I pray for my innocence to be ...

Fishtilan

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my innocence to be proven. I pray that whatever money my mother has lost and thinks that I have stolen she gets back today itself and realises that I'm innocent.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name, asking for your divine intervention in the life of ###. We pray that you would prove ###'s innocence and restore whatever money his mother has lost and mistakenly believes he has stolen. We pray that she would realize his innocence today and be restored financially. We thank you for your mercy and grace and ask for your will to be done in this situation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
106
He is only ### years old and doesn’t realize the evils of this world and how quickly we can have a car accident. It takes our lives away forever. He’s out on the road tonight and he’s had some drinks and I’m afraid he’s gonna drive again. I asked him to stay there but my fear that you may leave...
Replies
11
Views
177
Father God I am longing to go back to my childhood ways. I still want to think like a child, imagine like a child, have an innocent conversation as a child, understand as a child, I no longer want to put away childish things? I want to play! I want to see my face in a glass, and imagine my face...
Replies
9
Views
804
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom