I pray for my dream to come ...

Farasianne

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my dream to come true to be a millionaire to help countless children in need ❤️
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed Thanksgiving 2022.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
156
A grown man + a younger boy came into a room looked like a father son dynamic. I told them I think I needed exorcism the guy was like praying or giving commands to me and I started barking aggressively at him I head locked the little boy who seemed in join in the deliverance in the dream and I...
Replies
8
Views
193
God I come to you humble. I have made a mistake and I regret it listening to my husband and not my heart. I want this beautiful home and he talked me out of it and now someone is trying to buy it. Please remove all that’s in my way and let me get it.
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom