I pray for healing of my heart. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for healing of my heart. I have right tricuspid regurgitation and compression of my neck nerves. I also want to pray that the loan get released from ###.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You on behalf of ###. We ask for Your healing touch on their heart. We pray that You will heal the right tricuspid regurgitation and the compression of their neck nerves. We also ask for Your favor and grace to be released from the loan from the bank. We thank You for Your healing power and for Your grace and mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
143
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
I pray everyday, i go to church, but yet I feel something missing in my heart. I have moved countries. I have started a new job, but nothing seems to be exciting me anymore. I don't feel a purpose in my life. I know I need to trust god, but maybe I'm doing it wrong, or I'm not doing enough? I'm...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom