I pray for God's guidance and protection ...

Stanley phiri

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God's guidance and protection as I start my ### journey to look for employment and peace in my family.
 
I pray for God's guidance and protection as I start my ### journey to look for employment and peace in my family
I prayed to our good Lord to bless, guide and protect your family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to guide me as I navigate through the next phases and decisions in my life. That I trust Him whatever the future holds and that my worries are His. Where everything seems to be a big question mark
Replies
11
Views
127
Lord Jesus Thank you for everything that I have in my life. Thanks for your everlasting love, care and support. Lord, bless my work of my hands, help me to overcome every challenge, hold my hand at my work place, help me to overcome every political, and administrative pressures and help me to...
Replies
9
Views
334
I am seeking for God's guidance on whether I should retake the bar course or pursue a new career path, and for all resources needed to be provided for.
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom