Gavrys

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God's divine direction and guide in my life. Thanking God for divine healing upon my mother and my father and my ###. Thankful to God for divine healing upon ### I pray for long life in good health and sound mind upon me, my husband and entire family I pray for success in my children's academics I pray for continuous guidance, protection upon my entire family. This and many more I pray through Christ our Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
208
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
157
God, I am a sinner in need of your intervention. Help me to do what please you in my life and cast away any anxiousness I may have of the future and how things are going to pan out, help me wholeheartedly surrender my plans to you and let you take control of them. I want to become a professional...
Replies
7
Views
610
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom