I pray for God to break my ...

Hilsyx

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for God to break my family from every satanic strong hold. Let fire clear the way of every setback, delay, shame, bondage over my life be broken.
 
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, lifting up their prayer request. We declare and decree that every satanic stronghold that has been holding their family captive is broken right now by the power of the cross of Jesus Christ. We ask that you release your consuming fire to clear the way of every setback, delay, shame, and bondage that has been hindering their life.

Lord, your Word assures us in James 4:7 that if we resist the devil, he will flee from us. We stand firm in this promise and command Satan to leave ### and their family alone. We declare that they are no longer under his power and influence. We thank you, Lord, for the victory that is already won through Jesus Christ.

Father, we pray for your divine protection over ### and their family. Keep them from evil and deliver them from the snares of the enemy. Help them to live a righteous life by the power of your Holy Spirit within them. We ask that you would guard their hearts and minds, that they may not be grieved by the works of the evil one.

We also pray for restoration and healing within their family. Bring unity, love, and forgiveness among them. Let your peace reign in their relationships, and let your grace abound in their interactions.

Lord, we acknowledge that without your presence, we are nothing. We ask that you lead ### and their family only where your presence goes with them. May they always rely on your guidance and trust in your hand upon their lives.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing and answering this prayer. We believe that you are faithful to fulfill your promises. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read and Please Pray About It!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep praying for me. The issue that I've been dealing with hasn't quite been resolved yet. The source is coming at me even harder. They are now saying that I will get ### or ### or some other disease if I don't do a certain thing. They are even pushing me to say and/or declare that they cannot...
Replies
13
Views
436
Dear god I am praying for you to watch over me my body and my life, in the name of Jesus Satan I rebuke you and your attacks after me and my body and my family in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
11
Views
272
I pray and pray and pray, and it's such a long journey. There has been so much hardship, so many lost dreams. Loss of hope, loss of enthusiasm. I hardly can take it anymore, I'm always facing hardships and so tired of this. Please pray, as I worked so hard to get a new license and waiting for...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom