I pray for financial open door for ###

Aridioneirao

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for financial open door for my family, I pray for permanent healing for my ###, let God's good purposes in my life come to manifest soon... God should overturn the table of the wicked ones concerning my marriage and that no one will take my place and position ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray oh God that all financial doors should open in my life and family let all my business proposal be accepted wherever I submit them.
Replies
8
Views
292
Lord, please bless me with permanent freelance work. I am keen to get out of a toxic company that has reduced my hours to five per day and left me worried about money. I am a professional woman with ### years' experience, and I pray that my gifts will open doors for me. Please pray for the...
Replies
12
Views
243
Please pray for me during an incredibly difficult and desperate season. I have been unemployed for almost two years, and the prolonged waiting has taken a severe toll on me. I am battling deep fears, frequent panic, and depression, and I am earnestly asking God for healing and for peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom