I pray for financial breakthrough, Divine health ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for financial breakthrough, Divine health and success in my academic pursuits
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
238
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Replies
11
Views
140
Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
10
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom