I pray for ### breakthrough, ### breakthrough ...

Mydara

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for marriage breakthrough, job breakthrough and financial breakthrough. I pray that God will heal my broken hearts and fill me with His Holy Spirit.
 
I pray for marriage breakthrough, job breakthrough and financial breakthrough. I pray that God will heal my broken hearts and fill me with His Holy Spirit
It looks like you're going through a lot right now, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and bless you with the sure knowledge that His power can heal every relationship. I'll also pray that God will open doors for you to find work and meet every need you may encounter in the days ahead. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
Please pray for my financial miracle breakthrough. Pray for my open doors of favour, blessings and breakthrough upon my life and also upon the lives of my family.
Replies
12
Views
292
I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom