I pray for ### and ### ...

Ekteneresis

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for ### and I to have a baby; it's been ### years and she has had miscarriages and lost a tube from the last pregnancy (raptured tube) and I also pray for our wedding plans to go well and be blessed with our own home.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a woman that had experienced a miscarriage with a pastor. She was invited to go to his country in ###. She had accidentally gotten pregnant by the pastor. His parents were pastors tool. When she was in his country she had had fun until his mother had pulled her hair in the...
Replies
11
Views
145
I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Replies
9
Views
192
i pray to take their photos of a baby shower to do very well . JESUS unspoken re
Replies
14
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom