I pray for a new job i ...

Ithlorgor

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a new job. I pray for the Lord to fulfil my life long wish, my all time request of finding me a spouse. I pray for the Lord to listen to the yearnings of my heart.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

A Prayer For Direction From God - Walk This Way
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
137
I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
426
Hello all! First I'd like to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, and to God for blessing me with my first actual full-time job. He has blessed me beyond measure. I'd like to ask for your prayers, as I am someone who has been battling with insecurity and anxiety for most of my life, my...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom