I Pray For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjacobson

Prayer Warrior
Father I would like to pray for a full time job. I pray that you would help me to find a full time job. Help me sell my house and move forward in my life.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray that God will place ### in a new job of ### liking.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me apply for this job and get it where I need to go. I would he like to get this job for the time being and then go back to my seasonal position. They’re different jobs. I want. I miss ### ### right now, but let me be a part-time ### in between and then go back to...
Replies
10
Views
159
It's been a whole year now that I've been trying to get moved. A whole year of trying to find a job that I'm qualified for, would be physically able to do, & pays enough to live on as the sole breadwinner in my new city. I've prayed & prayed. I've applied for hundreds, probably over a thousand...
Replies
11
Views
215
Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom