I need the blessing of God I destroy ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven! I think you for everything you are doing in my life and the life of others. I pray that you watch over my home and bring favor to my husband and I. We both need jobs and need that extra blessing to help us along the way. My husband has been looking for work and has not been...
Replies
9
Views
135
Please pray over me and my husband ### we are struggling financially and in our needs, we need blessings and things to work out. Please pray the Lord will help us and guide us.
Replies
7
Views
131
GOD I DESTROY EVERY CONFEDERATION OF EVIL SPIRITS AND DEMONS, WHICH AIM TO BRING ### BACK AT MY HOME, AGAINST MY WILL, BY THE POWER OF JESUS, I DESTROY EVERY PLANS FOR THIS BY THE HOLY FIRE FROM HEAVEN, I BIND ALL THESE SPIRITS NOW AND SPOIL ALL THEIR GOODS AND ASSIGNMENTS INTO PIECES, THEY CAN...
Replies
6
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom