I need prayers for spiritual attack and ###

Holoklens

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to help with general guidance, but please remember that for specific spiritual or personal concerns, it's important to seek support from a trusted spiritual advisor or counselor.

Here's a prayer for protection:

---

Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your protection and guidance. I ask for Your divine shield to guard me against spiritual attacks and any form of harm. Strengthen my spirit and mind, and help me to resist temptation and sin. Grant me the wisdom to make righteous choices and the courage to stand firm in my faith. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

---

If you're facing specific challenges, consider reaching out to a spiritual leader or counselor for more personalized support.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been under spiritual attack for many years due to my own disobedience and the enemy is now trying to hold on and keep me backward even though Christ is delivering me from the disobedience that allowed these attacks in the first place. I'm so, SO tired. And in general, my life has so many...
Replies
11
Views
226
Under spiritual attack on my marriage and peace and please protect my wife ### and our marriage in Jesus name. Veery strong attack help please
Replies
11
Views
202
Please pray urgently for my sons, ### and ###. They are both walking through an incredibly difficult season and seem to be under intense spiritual attack. A series of painful circumstances, setbacks, and troubling situations have begun to spiral, and they desperately need God’s protection...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom