I need prayers for healing. I have ###.

Aneroxazo

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers for healing. I have also been suffering from anxiety and obsessive thoughts for long. I have not been feeling well for long also.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I need prayers for healing. I have also been suffering from anxiety and obsessive thoughts for long. I have not been feeling well for long also.
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. I understand that anxiety can be debilitating. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and open doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
He has pain in the bladder, when he unrinate he feel pain. i am asking God to Heal ### may God have mercy on him.
Replies
10
Views
151
Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,941
Members
648,466
Latest member
Grtodor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom