Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
171
Pray for me to get back someone into my life who's very important to me, I have made mistakes. I know what I have done wrong. But my crush still mad at me for almost for a year, I wanna apologie and make her life easier and better as we both doesn't have the best experience in life. If we could...
Replies
6
Views
253
Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom