I need help and I believe that ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of faith and trust in Your boundless love and mercy. We lift up ###, who is seeking Your divine help and guidance. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). We believe that ### will see Your hand at work in their life through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Father, Your Word tells us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19). We stand on this promise and ask that You provide ### with the support, wisdom, and strength needed in this time of need. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Lord, we know that You work all things together for the good of those who love You, who have been called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). We trust that ### is in Your loving care and that You are orchestrating every detail for their benefit and for Your glory.

We pray this in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as i need to be delivered and made whole , im really struggling in this time with attacks from the enemy and i could use your prayer . God bless you all
Replies
12
Views
229
My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
206
Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom