I need God to take away every ...

Nestopoe

Disciple of Prayer
I need God to take away every form of problems coming from my way and that of my families.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to intervene in your circumstances and deliver you from your problems. May He bless, encourage and strengthen you as you lean on Him day by day. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please take away everyone's anxiety including mine because mine is the worst. Please take away all of our worries and anxiety in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Replies
9
Views
361
May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
195
Please ask God to take me away from someone who has caused me so much grief and turmoil. I moved in with this family who had only one request was that I kept a healthy happy environment for their daughter and no one else was living there. Then everything went downhill I was attending martial...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,303
Messages
16,821,007
Members
651,314
Latest member
Prutormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom