I need a prayer partner

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Always be praying alone and hope to get a prayer partner to pray with me together not only for myself but also for others. Friends all said not free. From two we can expand to more, it is only once a week on Zoom.
Replies
11
Views
182
For encouraging and enthusiastic prayer partners.
Replies
8
Views
109
I know you are probably tired of me asking for a home for my wife, ###, and ###. I have contacted you a few times. I really need your prayers in the name of Jesus. What I ask going through, I wouldn’t want anyone to go through. I really don’t know what to say that I haven’t already said, but it...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom