Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need a prayer of restoration for my marriage. We have both fallen short. Me by not being emotionally available to my husband and him by having an affair. I know we can overcome this but at the moment my husband is choosing to walk away so I need prayers of restoration, healing, strength and forgiveness. I need God to remind him that we are one and that what He has put together no-one shall separate. I need prayers that mean my husband will have a remorseful heart and one that wants to love his wife the way Christ told us to, that when we are reconciled that we will have a new relationship that is on solid foundation and is long lasting and full of Corinthians kind of love. I need help to pray this woman out of his life
I prayed for restoration of your marriage in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hubby and I have been in ministry for 15+ years. US Visas were revoked while trying to change them despite paying and going through legal channels. Praying for full restoration and access to continue doing the work God called us to do.
Replies
12
Views
205
Please pray with me, my inlaw has very high blood pressure and has gone into a coma
Replies
12
Views
274
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom