I need a prayer for relationship restoration ...

I need a prayer for relationship restoration even though the situation looks impossible I have faith it will be restored
For nothing is impossible with God. Prayers for restoration in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need a prayer for relationship restoration even though the situation looks impossible I have faith it will be restored
Father Jehovah we come to you in the mighty name of Jesus, I stand in agreement and take the authority given to me in the body of Christ and in the power the power and authority that have been given to me to overcome and resist the enemies attacks in the lives of your people I cast out all spiritual attacks in this relationship in Jesus mighty name!
Holy Gost Fire! in and around this relationship I declair and decree restoration in Jesus mighty name! all spiritual attacks leave in the mighty name of Jesus! Get out you are trespassing this is Gods property! blood of Jesus against you satan! I declair and decree restoration in Jesus mighty name!
We thank you for the Recovery and victory we proclaim it in Jesus mighty name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
85
I ### (I go by ###) would like the help of anyone to please pray for my relationship and help us resolve things, currently we almost had a break up but she had said she'd give me one last chance, the cause for all of this were a bunch of rumors and false miscommunication from other people and it...
Replies
9
Views
219
Please pray God grows my relationship with ### if its His will
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom