I need a prayer for my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
11
Views
55
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
244
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom