I Need A Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
dear lord i need you father .my ### going to hospital tomorrow please pray for her. please pray for ###
 
Lord be near to ###, support her during this difficult time and be near her sister as she enters the hospital. You are the God of healing and Lord we ask that you would send your healing Spirit upon ###'s sister and that you would give her faith in your healing. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.
 
Jehovah in Jesus's name please comfort ### ### send your Holy Spirit to be with her and let everything go well with her sister. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

god i want you to keep my ### safe and alive for the rest of my life i need to die before him i wish he recover there is no possibility but please god help him
Replies
9
Views
138
my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
107
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom